National Commission for women Recruitment 2024: Get all the crucial details you need about the application process. Learn about the eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application form, and important dates for this recruitment drive.
The Rashtriya Mahila Aayog has announced job openings for several positions in 2024, such as Deputy Secretary, Under Secretary, Law Officer, Assistant Law Officer, Section Officer, Research Officer, Personal Assistant, and Junior Hindi Translator. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to go through the entire notification carefully and submit their applications before the deadline. It is essential to thoroughly review the advertisement for information on the pay scale, physical eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, job description, and any other relevant details related to this recruitment opportunity.
NCW Recruitment 2024 Notification Overview
|Recruitment Organization Name
|National Commission for Women
|Mode Off Apply Form
|Join Telegram Channel
NCW Recruitment 2024
It’s important to take note of the important dates mentioned in the NCW Vacancy 2024 table. Additionally, you’ll find detailed information about the application fees for each category of vacancy below.
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ : ₹ 0/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/: ₹ 0/-
Payment Mode: Online Mode
Age, Vacancy Details, Eligibility & Qualification
The age limit for NCW Recruitment ranges from 18 to 56 years (age calculated as of 12.1.2024). It’s recommended that candidates thoroughly review the recruitment notification before applying online.
|Name of the Institute
|Assistant Law Officer
|Junior Hindi Translator
NCW Vacancy Selection Process
- Preliminary screening of applications.
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their qualifications.
- Personal interviews to evaluate the candidates’ skills and competencies.
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply For The NCW Recruitment Offline Form
- Check the eligibility from the NCW Vacancy official notification
- After this, take a printout of the application form on an A4-size page.
- Now the candidates have to carefully fill in all the information given in the application form correctly.
- This is followed by self-attested photocopies of your required documents along with the form.
- Place the passport-size photograph in the space provided in the application form and sign it.
- After this, the application form has to be put in an appropriate-sized envelope.
- After this, the application form should be sent to Joint Secretary, National Commission for Women, Plot No.21, Jasola Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110025
Some Important Links
|Join Job Alert Group
|Telegram || WhatsApp
|Register for Government Employment Alerts
|Free Job Alert
|Follow us on 📰 Google News
|For Any Query And Feedback contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|All the Best !!!